I was searching for an easy to install CalDAV server (calendar, contacts and todos) and found Baïkal.
The installation is really easy because it just needs an php enabled webserver.
Apache, ngnix and lighttpd are fine.
- cd /var/www
- wget http://baikal-server...-flat-0.2.6.zip
- unzip baikal-flat-0.2.6.zip
- mv baikal-flat calendar (or any other dir)
- cd calendar
- mkdir db
- touch Specific/ENABLE_INSTALL
- chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/calendar (or proper user of your webserver)
- start your browser: http://www.yourdomain.com/calendar (our subdomain, ...)
The configuration is quite easy too:
Now just add users and calendars.
If you need the URLs for a specific client look at the end of the INSTALL,md.
If you do prefer Python use Radicale.